Summer is the perfect time to sit in the backyard and enjoy the sunshine with a great book and a cocktail, or in my case to chase the kids around the backyard while constantly tidying it up and preventing escapes. Just because you cant have a DRINK though, dosnt mean you cant enjoy a delicious cocktail, just reach for a mocktail.
Here are a few of my favorite recipes from around the bloggasphere.
1. This Virgin Sangria from Confessions of an Overworked Mom, is a great versatile recipe that can use almost any fruit you have on hand.
2. Raspberry Limeade from the Socialites Closet is perfect for a hot summer day
3. A Green Tea Spritzer by The Country Chic Cottage is the perfect addition to a girls night in
4. Cucumber Lemonade by Food & Wine, is not only delicious, its practically art!
5. The Pink Panther by Nosh My Way, looks absolutely amazing and would be perfect for your next backyard BBQ
6. Pomegranate Mojito by Sober Julie, two of my favorite things in the world mixed into one glass
8. Summer wouldn’t be the same without a classic Pina Colada. This version by Lovely-ish looks ah-mazing
9. This BlackBerry Vanilla Mocktail featuring fresh blueberries, honey, lemon and vanilla, will be a crowd pleaser for sure